Tuesday, April 17, 2018

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge 91 with Unity Stamp and an Ice Cream Truck!


Hello everyone!!!  I think my mojo took another holiday because I have been trying to make some cards for days and nothing in my head was working!!  Maybe, because I have been making so many mini albums, that my fingers have forgotten how to make a card?  Is that possible?  LOL

I saw over on the If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge Blog that the current challenge, Cookie Challenge 91 - is all about transportation.  This ice cream truck stamp set was sitting on my desk and, since this is a form of transportation, I was able to pop this clean and simple card out of my head! 

I cut a piece of white cardstock using the large stitched rectangle from the Bundle of Stitched Shapes (Simon Says Stamp).  Then I placed the Journal Texture No. 2 stencil (StencilGirl Products) down on the cardstock and distressed over it with Spun Sugar Distress Ink by Ranger.



Next, I stamped the ice cream truck from the More Than Ice Cream set (Unity Stamps) on a piece of white cardstock and colored it with a variety of BIC markers.  


Then I fussy cut the ice cream truck (really, not that hard).   I also stamped the ice cream truck on top of the stenciled area because I wanted to keep the music notes coming out of the truck.  I also stamped the sentiment under the image. 


Lastly, I adhered the white cardstock to my card front and I adhered some pop dots behind the ice cream truck and adhered it on top of the stamped image.  Done!!


I hope you enjoyed this quick card!!  Perfect for the summer which may or may not appear this year.  LOL . Please feel free to leave a comment below letting me know what you think of the card!!  I appreciate you stopping by the blog and, until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 

Michael

8 comments:

  1. I had been waiting and wondering...now I don't have to do it anymore. This is a great, adorable card...loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Sorry to make you wait and wonder Lois. Glad you love the card. Was fun and easy to make! Thanks for stopping by the blog again.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Mike! Super fun and easy to make. Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Deanne. Glad you like the card. Was fun to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I just added this stamp to my Unity wish list! I always think I've seen everything on the site, but am constantly finding something "new" that I need!

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...