Friday, March 16, 2018

Quick and Easy Easter Cards With Anthony's Paper Craft - Part 2


Hello crafty friends and innocent bystanders!!  I apologize for not having this blog post ready for when I promised but we got so busy here that I just could not find time to write this up.  

Without further ado (LOL) - Welcome to Part 2 of "Quick and Easy Easter Cards" using stamps from Anthony's Paper Craft.  The other day I showed the first four cards with simple step by step directions.  If you missed that post you can check it out {HERE}.  Today I am giving easy tutorials for Cards 5 thru 8.  Hope you like them!


Card 5
I started with a top folding A2 card base of white cardstock.  I adhered a piece of Easter themed paper to the front.  Then I cut a piece of white cardstock, 3" x 4", and stamped the Chocolate Bunny and the "Happy Easter" sentiment from Easter Set 1 both with Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger).   Next, I adhered the white cardstock to a piece of dark brown cardstock, 3.25" x 4.25", adhered a piece of fun foam behind the brown cardstock, and then adhered that to the card front.  Done!


Card 6

I started by adhering a piece of Easter plaid paper to my card front.  I then cut a piece of white and a piece of dark pink cardstock using 2 of dies from Edgers Confetti Cuts (Reverse Confetti).  Using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink I stamped the tulips from Flower Set 2 on the white cardstock and then colored them in with BIC markers.  I cut a piece of fun foam, which I adhered to the back of the white cardstock.  Then I adhered the dark pink cardstock to the card front and, finally, I adhered the white cardstock to the dark pink.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment "Happy Easter" from Easter Set 1 on the plaid paper.  Done!


Card 7

OK...this card is super easy to make.  I started with a card base of light lilac cardstock.  I then cut a piece of white cardstock using a stitched rectangle die.  I stamped the basket of eggs and the sentiment "Happy Easter", both from Easter Set 1 and colored the eggs and the bow with BIC markers.  I adhered a piece of white fun foam behind the white cardstock, which I then adhered to the card front.  Lastly, I used some stickles on the eggs and adhered 3 sequins to the card front.  Done!!


Card 8
This is another super easy and fast card to make.  I really love white on white cards where one layer is embossed.  I started with a card base of white cardstock.  Then I cut another piece of white cardstock using the large Stitched Rectangle die from the Bundle of Stitched Dies (SSS).  Then I embossed that with the Christian Crosses embossing folder (Darice).  I adhered this to a piece of white fun foam, which I adhered to the card front.  Then I stamped the sentiment "Happy Easter" from Easter Set 1 on a piece of white cardstock, cut it out with a banner die, layered that on a piece of black cardstock, which I then adhered to the card front.  Done!

Phew!!  8 Easter cards done!  I'm telling you, you can get a lot of mileage out of these 3 Easter sets - Easter Set 1, Easter Set 2, and Chocolate Bunny - all from Anthony's Paper Craft.  Feel free to leave any comments below.  I'd love to know which of the 8 cards was your favorite.  Until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 

Michael

1 comment:

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...