Friday, December 1, 2017

Simple and Fast Christmas Tree Card with Anthony's Paper Craft


Hello everyone and Happy Friday!!  What a week!  I have been sick almost all week but am doing much better today.  I even got a bunch of cards done yesterday.  I think that I need to need to get sick more often.  LOL

Today I have a super simple, but beautiful, Christmas card for you.  Not many photos for the actual step by step because it's really that simple.  I made this card in under 10 minutes!  

I started with a top folding A2 card base of white cardstock.  I went through my stash and adhered a piece of cardstock to the front of the card.  

I used a stitched rectangle die to cut a piece of white cardstock on which I stamped the tree from Christmas Set 2 and the phrase "Merry Christmas" from Christmas Sentiments 1 - both from Anthony's Paper Craft.  

Then I grabbed red, green, yellow and blue Sharpie markers, some colored crystals, and my Tombow Willow Green (No. 173) marker for the tree. 

Now to color.  I went over the whole tree using the Tombow Willow Green marker.  The way this image is drawn you really can't go wrong when coloring.  Just brush the marker over the whole tree.  Then I colored in the presents using red, green, blue, and yellow Sharpie Fine Tip markers.  

I cut a piece of white fun foam, which I adhered to the back of the image cardstock, then adhered this to the card front.  After that, I adhered some colored crystals for the ornaments and then some True Blue, Christmas Red and Firefly stickles on the presents and Firefly on the tree form some shimmer.  

The stickles are completely optional and I still love the card even without them.  Here is the card before I applied the stickles - 


And here is the card after the stickles were applied and dried - 



That's really all there is to make this beautiful and fast Christmas card.  I seriously made this card in under 10 minutes and so can you!!  I hope you will give it a try.  Have a great weekend everyone and until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 

Michael 

2 comments:

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...