Thursday, February 23, 2017

"Loving On" - Your Next Stamp with Katemade Designs


Hello everyone!!  Today is my opportunity to share with you another blogger's love of Your Next Stamp in the "Loving On" series.  So, without further ado, I would like to introduce Katie Bolinger to you guys - 

-------------------------------------

Hello World Of Michael Trent readers. I’m Katie Bolinger and I have been paper crafting for nearly 20 years. As a graphic designer I spend my days looking at a computer screen, I started paper crafting so I could be creative after work without having to look at a screen. I’ve tried a lot of different papercrafts but I always come back to making cards.

Three years ago I tried Project Life to document the first year of our puppy’s life. I took a lot of pictures of my son and our dog as they grew. A lot of pictures. When I had the select few I planned to use printed I wanted a number of them cut to 3”x4” with rounded corners. This was going to be a pain. I searched the interwebs for a die I could run through my Cuttlebug and at that time there was only one solution, Your Next Stamp Die Set Journaled Weekly (YNSD69).

Since that first purchase I have followed Your Next Stamp (YNS) and added image after image to my wish list. These stamps are perfect for coloring addicts like me. The images remind me of the best coloring books of my youth.  I have found things in their online store that I’ve never seen anywhere else. No one else has a friendly dragon like Dante or a cuter dancing gecko than they do, and they have a cute ass too. (Check out the post to understand better). LOL


Visit me at Katemade Designs to see more creations using Your Next Stamp.

You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

-------------------------------------
To see how Katie is "Loving On" - Your Next Stamp head over to her blog - HERE - and check out her creations.  Remember to leave a comment on her blog in order to be entered to win a free stamp set by Your Next Stamp!

If you want to see my post on how I am "Loving On" - Your Next Stamp - just click - HERE - and remember to leave a comment on my blog too!  

Until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 

Michael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technique Junkies April 2024 New Stamp Release | Adulting Is Overrated

Welcome to the April 2024 New Stamp Release with Technique Junkies .  This month there are 13 new stamps - something for everyone - and the...