Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Miss You Card with Unity Stamps


Good morning everyone!!  Yesterday was the first day in over a week that the sun decided to show her face and it got so hot here.  Of course I decided that it would be fun to bake an apple/peach/plum pie and the kitchen turned into an inferno!  But the pie turned out great.  LOL.  Today's card I made for Day 15 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge last month. I love Unity Stamps - especially their flower images.  This card is very easy to make and is perfect for so many occasions.  Just keep a few on hand with different sentiments and you are ready to send one out quickly!

I started with an A2, top folding, pink card base.  Cut a piece of white cardstock 4" x 5.25".   Then I stamped the bouquet from the Big Summertime Bouquet set at the top of the cardstock.  Then I turned the cardstock around and stamped the image again.  I colored the flowers in with various copic markers.  Then I die cut the label die from the Custom Panels Elle-ments Die set and stamped the phrase "Miss You, Friend" from the Sunflower set.  Adhered the label with two small brads.  Then I adhered the cardstock to the front of the card with double sided tape and applied some Yellow Stickles to the centers of the flowers and some pink sequins with glossy accents.  Done!!

A little side note here - if you are not familiar with Unity Stamps, I highly recommend you check them out.  Their stamps are deeply etched red rubber of great quality.  They love to offer sales and deep discounts on a weekly basis and sometimes you can get stamps you like for over 60% off the retail price.  I also love the fact that you can click on your wishlist and see exactly what is on sale.  (I do not work for Unity and do not receive anything in return for this review.  I just love to share with my readers when I find a great company to buy from).  Now, since I see a few things on sale from my wishlist, I am off to make a purchase.  LOL

Well, I hope you liked this card.  Glad you stopped by!!  Until the next post....

Hugs from Brasil - 

-Michael

Supplies Used:
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic Markers
Sequins
Glossy Accents
2 Small Brads
Yellow Stickles

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the bright colors but I'm partial to the sequins, they are great! LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Justin!! Hmmm...I did not know that you even knew what sequins were. Interesting....LOL

      Delete
  2. This is pretty! Lovely florals and coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gaylynn. Glad you like the card. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

      Delete

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...