Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Apologies...and a StencilGirl Stencil Contest (Soon)!!!


Hey everyone.  

I cannot believe that I have not posted to my blog since July 4th!!  A month yesterday.  Crazy.  I've even gotten a few emails from some of my followers asking if I am okay.  All is fine here in sunny - but windy - Sao Paulo.   I have just been really really really crazy busy!  

About a month ago I made a baby album for a close friend of ours.  It's a lot of work but totally worth it in the end. After I showed it to a few people we started to get calls and emails asking if I was going to do a class on the album in the store. Hmmm, never really thought of this but why not!!  Problem is I never realized how many people would want to take it AND how much work went into cutting all the papers, etc. for each kit!  But, it's kept me busy and I was able to earn a little money here!  

I am hoping to get back on track with the blog very soon.  And, to make sure you guys do not forget who I am....I am going to have another StencilGirl stencil contest VERY SOON in conjunction with a really cool blog in Australia!! 

So - keep your eyes on your blog feed or email for the announcement!!  

Many hugs!!

~Michael

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what contest you have up your sleeve, Michael! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving these pages! Looking forward to seeing more. I struggle with page layouts and then journaling on them. A contest? How cool is that! Missing my Stencil Girl stencils each month but fall will be here soon.:)

    ReplyDelete

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...