Friday, June 20, 2014

Brasil - This Is One HUGE Pig!



I just had to share these photos on my blog. I have a thing for pigs. Dunno why, but I do. While bike riding the other day I finally had a chance to take photos of this pig (hog?). There is a family in town that got a small pig one year.  Their idea was to fatten her up until it was time to kill her for their many months of dinners.  But, they fell in love with her and could not go through with it. 

So, the piggie lives there with a bunch of their dogs.  Sleeps all day and at times has a rope leash on her.  

She is just too cute and I wanted to share.

Hugs 
~Michael

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe this is a family pet!!! too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michael, you are too funny.. I like pigs too but never wanted one as a pet. They're very smart creatures but alas, not very cuddly. Love that photo of the giant pig lying across the door to a pink house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love pigs Martha Rose, I would never want one as a pet!! But she is too funny!

      Delete
  3. Hi, you have such interesting posts! I met a gigantic pig when I was in Lightning ridge Australia. Came about to my waist and had brittle hairs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I live in an interesting country...to say the least.

      Delete
  4. Ahhh, I too love pigs and this is a nice story. She seems to have a smile on her face and look how she so colorfully blends in to her beautiful backdrop. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh,that photo is Hilarious!!! Snort Snort.That is what would happen to me. Definitely would NOT be a successful farmer.

    ReplyDelete

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...